TERMS and CONDITIONS
TERMS and CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Italy Creative offers unforgettable, tailor-made luxury services across Italy, ensuring a travel experience that stands apart from the rest. We make sure you live up to your expectations and create unforgettable experiences.
Please read this carefully.
Italy Creative, registered office in Italy, Lainate (Milano), Via Rho N° 34 – VAT IT08813910968, authorization n. 237842/2014.
Following the agreement between Italy Creative and the Client, we would like to summarize in the present document the content of our proposal:
- he/she appreciates and accept the risks involved in the booking travel;
- he/she is over 21 years of age and where placing an order for services with age restrictions declares that he/she and all members of the party are of the appropriate age to purchase those services;
- if any person suffers from any medical condition or disability which will or may affect their tour arrangements, please contact us before making your booking as referred to in clause 17 below so that we can advise as to the suitability of your chosen arrangements;
- he/she accepts financial responsibility for payment of the booking on behalf of all persons detailed on the booking.
- When you submit your booking request, we will treat this as a ‘not-guaranteed’’ booking, at this point the booking is only provisional and is not confirmed. Your booking is accepted and becomes definite only from the date when we send you an e-mail to confirm that your ‘on request’ booking has been confirmed. It is at this point that a contract between you and us comes into existence.
- For bookings made via our website, any acknowledgement of your booking request we send to you in the meantime is not a confirmation of your booking.
- The contract is between you and us. We both agree that Italian law (and no other) will apply to your contract and to any dispute, claim or other matter of any description which arises between us (except as set out below). Both parties also agree that any dispute, claim or other matter of any description (and whether or not involving any personal injury) which arises between us must be dealt with by the Courts of Milan. None of our employees have the authority to vary or omit any of these terms. No promise of a discount or refund will be binding on us unless confirmed by us in writing.
- If you book via our website or a marketplace, we will communicate with you by e-mail. You must accordingly check your e-mails on a regular basis. We may also contact you by telephone and/or post if we cannot, for whatever reason, contact you by e-mail. You should contact us by e-mail if you need to do so for any of the reasons mentioned in these booking conditions (for example, to request an amendment). All e-mails should be sent to welcome @ italycreative.it
- All rates/quotations are quoted in EURO.
- All rates and other amounts detailed in the cost analysis are to be paid free of any bank charges, transfer and related costs and the like and Italy Creative reserves the right to require payment of any of the aforesaid costs and any additional amounts which may arise as a result of exchange rate fluctuations, which amounts shall be payable immediately upon demand.
Prices are per person, based on double occupancy unless otherwise indicated, single room supplements along with triple and quad room reductions are listed where applicable.
The accommodation offered by Italy Creative are divided in three main categories:
Luxury: is usually a 5-star hotel or relais which provides a remarkably high level of service and comfort. However, certain luxury tours may have itineraries where no 5-star hotels are available, in such cases, we shall choose the best available hotel for that location.
Comfort: is usually a 4-star hotel. This hotel level provides comfortable beds, room service, mini-bars, a great guest service, and sometimes gym and spa facilities.
We endeavour to ensure that all the information and prices both on our website or marketplace and in any advertising material that we publish are accurate, however occasionally changes and errors occur and we reserve the right to correct prices and other details in such circumstances. You must check the current price and all other details relating to the arrangements that you wish to book before you make your booking.
We reserve the right to amend the price at any time and correct errors in the prices of proposed tours/packages or confirmed tours/packages. We also reserve the right to increase the price of confirmed tours/packages solely to allow for increases which are a direct consequence of changes in:
- the price of the carriage of passengers resulting from the cost of fuel or other power sources;
- the level of taxes or fees chargeable for services applicable to the tours imposed by third parties not directly involved in the performance of the holiday, including tourist taxes
- the exchange rates relevant to the tour/package.
- such variations could include but are not limited to cruise ship operators and any other transport providers.
- You must provide any information we ask for in good time and are responsible for providing accurate information to us.
- When you book with us, you accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you or any member of your party. Full payment for any such damage or loss (reasonably estimated if not precisely known) must be made direct to the accommodation owner or manager or other supplier or to us as soon as possible. You should ensure you have appropriate travel insurance to protect you if this situation arises.
- Any clients who have taken part in rascist / offensive / abusive or any other form of discriminatory behavior to any of our clients or to any third party will be excluded from the tour and will receive no refund for any missed services or accommodation.
Tailor-made trip and Additional services (Optionals)
- You can request specific services in addition to the trip presented on the site. Our website or marketplace online platform showcases some amazing trips for inspiration which you can tweak as you wish. Our Team will tailor the trip to your travel preferences, dates, and budget. You can, for instance, change the itinerary, duration of the trip, accommodation level and much more.
- Once you have submitted your inquiry, we shall get back to you personally within 2/3 business days, and very often sooner. Should your wishes need a bit more attention from us, we shall inform you about the timeline and work closely to get everything you need to book on time.
Change or cancel your tour
As we plan your tour arrangements many months in advance we may occasionally have to make changes (insignificant and significant) or cancel your booking and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If we make any change to your tour, we will make reasonable efforts to inform you as soon as reasonably possible if there is time before your departure but we will have no liability to you.
Examples of insignificant changes include:
- change of accommodation to another of the same or higher standard
- changes of suppliers
Examples of significant changes include the following, when made before departure:
- a change of accommodation area for the whole or a significant part of your time away
- a change of accommodation to that of a lower standard or classification for the whole or a significant part of your time away
- a change of outward departure time
- a significant change to your itinerary, missing out one or more destination entirely
Individual travelers and Groups and Join-the-group
For any of the offered tours, if you are interested in group tours, please ask for the quotation for your preferred itinerary. If you prefer a join-the-group formula, joining others who have a common interest for your destination and still benefit from the same great service, please contact Italy Creative Team.
Before you cancel your dream trip, we strongly encourage you to reach Italy Creative Team and see if it could not be simply altered; if your dates are flexible for instance, you might be able to find a great solution to avoid a complete cancelation.
For individual travellers and small groups the cancellation terms are:
- up to 45 days before the tour start date, a cancellation fee equal to the previously agreed down payment or equal to 30% applies;
- from 21 to 44 days before the trip start date, 40% of the total price of the trip is non-refundable;
- from 20 to 14 days before the trip start date, 60% of the total price of the trip is non-refundable;
- and 13 days or less before the trip start date, 100% of the total price of the trip is non-refundable;
For large groups the cancellation terms:
- are regulated by a separate and specific agreement.
Any deposits from you are non-refundable. Payment of a deposit enables us to hold a reservation for you but does not guarantee the price. The price and the travel can only be guaranteed once we receive full payment and other travel confirm, subject to any terms and conditions here exposed.
We will not cancel your travel arrangements less than 45 days before your departure date, except for reasons of force majeure or failure by you to pay the final balance. We may cancel your holiday before this date if, for example, the minimum number of clients required for a particular travel arrangement is not reached. In case of force majeure, Italy Creative will issue a voucher for the client for the same amount, to be used on an alternative date, agreed with the client.
If we have to make a significant change or cancel, we will tell you as soon as possible and if there is time to do so before departure, we will offer you the choice of:
- accepting the changed arrangements
- accepting an offer of alternative travel arrangements of a comparable or higher standard, if available (at no extra cost)
- if available, accepting an offer of alternative arrangements of a lower standard, with additional services (at no extra cost) of the price difference between the original arrangements and the alternative arrangements.
If we become unable to provide a significant proportion of the arrangements that you have booked with us after you have departed, we will, if possible, make alternative arrangements for you at no extra charge.
If we do not receive the settlement in full and on time, we reserve the right to treat your booking as cancelled by you in which case the cancellation charge will be of 10% of the total.
Cutting your holiday short
If you are forced to return home early, we cannot refund the cost of any travel arrangements you have not used. If you cut short your holiday and return home early in circumstances where you have no reasonable cause for complaint about the standard of accommodation and services provided, we will not offer you any refund for that part of your holiday not completed, or be liable for any associated costs you may incur. Depending on the circumstances, your travel insurance may offer cover for curtailment and we suggest that any claim is made directly with them. We strongly recommend that you subscribe, at the time of booking and in any case before the start of the trip, an insurance policy for the cancellation of the trip or the interruption of the trip.
Health, disabilities and medical conditions
We are not a specialist disabled tour company, but we will do our utmost to cater for any special requirements you may have. If you have any medical condition or disability which may affect your active participation in your tour or the tour arrangements of any other person or have any special requirements as a result of any medical condition or disability (including any which affect the booking process), please tell us before you confirm your booking so that we can assist you in considering the suitability of the proposed tour and/or making the booking. In any event, you must give us full details at the time of booking and also update us if/when any change in your condition or disability occurs. You must also promptly advise us if any medical condition or disability which may affect your active participation in your tour or the tour arrangements of any other person develops after your booking has been confirmed.
Passports, visas and vaccinations
It is your responsibility to check and fulfill the passport, visa, health and immigration requirements applicable to your itinerary. We can only provide you with general information (links) about this. You must check requirements for your own specific circumstances with the relevant Embassies and/or Consulates and your own doctor as applicable. Requirements do change and you must check the up to date position in good time before departure.
Most countries now require passports to be valid for at least 6 months after your return date. If your passport is in its final year, you should check with the Embassy of Italy.
Up to date travel advice can be obtained from:
For other countries please refer to the National Health Department of your country or to the World Health Organization https://www.who.int/health-laws/countries/en/
Please also visit our page Travel advice Covid-19.
We do not accept any responsibility if you cannot travel, or incur any other loss because you have not complied with any passport, visa, immigration requirements or health formalities. You agree to reimburse us in relation to any fines or other losses which we incur as a result of your failure to comply with any passport, visa, immigration requirements or health formalities.
If you make a late booking or a ‘on request’’ booking, we would strongly recommend that you do not book any flights or make any other arrangements in connection with your chosen trip until you have received written confirmation of availability from us. In the event that you do choose to book flights or make any other arrangements before receiving written confirmation of availability from us then we will have no liability to you for any refunds of such costs incurred, in the event that your chosen booking is not actually available.
Benefits of Italy Creative Payment Plus:
- currency for payment (EURO)
You can choose between:
- Stripe, Visa, Mastercard – this option, coming at an extra 2.5% cost, offers extra security
- Wire Bank transfer – this option, coming at an extra 1.5% cost, offers extra security
The terms of payment are: 30% deposit at the booking time, and the remainder 45 days before your departure. If your departure date is less than 45 days away, then 100% of the trip price is requested upon booking and must be paid at once. It is not possible to pay later or in installments.
Once you have planned your personalized Italy Creative Team creates a final offer for you and you will receive an email to confirm the booking. Now are ready to book and pay.
With just one click you accept one price which won’t change, so you won’t be surprised later by changing exchange rates when it is time to send your down payment and later your final payment.
To ensure your booking experience is as safe and smooth as possible, we require that each booking will be paid for according to the 30% down payment at booking time and 70% at 45 days before the trip starting date. You can use one payment method for the first payment and another payment method for the final payment. The 30% and 70% payments cannot be broken into smaller amounts and must be paid with one bank transfer or credit card.
Extra costs related to extra services, when booked 45 days before will be included in the down payment (30%) or settlement (70%). In the case they are booked later you’ll be requested to pay them at least 20 days before the arrival date.
Travel and Health Insurance
Italy Creative does not offer travel insurance. We strongly encourage you to get your own insurance prior to your booking or departure. It is the responsibility of the clients to ensure that they have sufficient insurance and medical cover to cater for any unforeseen eventuality. Italy Creative shall not, under any circumstances, be required to take out any insurance policy for and behalf of any client in respect of the clients, their person and/or their goods. We also strongly recommend to get your own health insurance for the duration of your tour in Italy.
We appreciate your feedback and love sharing your great experience from the booking to the tour itself. Any constructive information will help the community make better decisions.
You can contact Italy Creative Team from Monday to Friday from 09:00 AM – 6:00 PM CET
Via email welcome @ italycreative.it
For further assistance during your tour, once you are ready to travel, you will receive a 24-hour emergency contact phone number for the local contact at your destination.
Copyright © italycreative.it All rights reserved.